Solving our conflicts



                                   
                                SOLVING OUR CONFLICTS









I am sure that you all have faced a conflict in your life but you have never found the way to solve it. So, i decided to make this post in order to help you bring back the light in your every day life. 


 What is a conflict?
  A conflict is a problem in your life that you face and it brings you confusion and brings you down. If you leave it, it will make you a very pessimistic person therefore you need to face it.



For example:
 
    I had also a similar story with a conflict in the past. When my mother decided to make a new radio show about psychology and giving advice to people who face diferent types of conflicts she was so wrapped up with her new job as if she walked out on me. Despite this I had problems with my school counselor who was making rebukes about my future plans. So I decided to talk to my mother about all this as if I was another ''wounded bird'' as she called her customers. Of course my mother found out that i was on the phone when she returned home we started a conversation gracefully to solve it by unloading our feelings. And even if you don't believe me, my conflicts evaporated.


What I learned from this:
   
    Don't afraid to unload your problems directly to other people. If I was enough brave talk to my mother my problems will be diappear much more quickly. Therefore, you need to explain the situation that bothers you before it rottens your life. Remember, sincerity the best way to do this! 

                                                                                                              

Other tips, for similar situachion:
  1. Be positive and calm:  You can’t overcome any problem if you aren’t calm. This will help you see things in clear. If you are unglued and you’re trying to find a solution even if you’re wrapped up all the day with this your angst will sent you on the opposite direction. Don’t think about how thing can get worst but think always the bright places of the situation to manage it better. 
  2. Don’t leave your problems: I vow to you that this won’t make you overcome your obstacles. They aren’t going to leave in a magical way they will still be there.

     3. Be brave: Don’t be afraid to face your problems. This will make you feel much more annoyed because you are going to be weak in front of them. 
                
      4. Explain your problem and be honest:  As I explained you before, this is the best way to face conflicts much more quickly.Try to be upfront and explain with details your problem to make them get in your place and face the problem as if they was you. Being sincere will help others understand better the situation of the problem and how does this make you feel. Don’t make the problem rottener because this won’t give you the advice you want.








 I counsel you to folow this and i am sure you will find the way to solve any conflict in your life.


Good luck!
Amanda👍


 

     

 
 
 
 
   
 

 

Σχόλια

  1. Apart from a couple of grammatical mistakes (e.g. don't be afraid, brave enough, how things can get worse, etc.) it was an excellent blog! You addressed your audience, used different layout conventions, many pictures and the content was to the point! Bravo, Myrto!

    Final Score: 19/20 :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου